Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Apology to lil Wayne fans...

This post is an apology to all the lil Wayne fans who mistakenly find my blog after searching for lil Wayne on Google.

I am not lil Wayne. Matter of fact, I had no idea who lil Wayne was until I did a search on Google myself. Guess what? I too found this website. But, I also found out a lil about lil Wayne.

Apparently he's a young, talented rap artist, with a huge fan base.

I on the other hand, am a big Wayne. I weight around 220, and stand 6'2. I am a white redneck construction worker, who happens to enjoy writing humor articles. Or at least trying to write humor. I prefer rock 'n roll to rap, but have on occasion listened to rap. I can enjoy some Snoop Dogg, Fifty Cent and even some Eminem. Maybe I'll have to give this lil Wayne guy a listen. I just might become his next biggest fan.

If you have reached this site by mistake, you can still take the time to read a few articles, or even leave a comment about how pissed off you are that this site has nothing to do with that other wayne, who apparently is smaller than me.

If you do happen to speak with lil Wayne, let him know that I appreciate his fans as much as he does. Because other than my Mom and my sister, I think only lil Wayne fans frequent this blog. So tell lil Wayne I said thanks.

Also, ask him to send me some tickets to one of his concerts. I might check it out. Or I might sell the tickets on ebay. I could really use the extra cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory