Saturday, February 26, 2005

Sometimes when we touch.....

....it's in the lyrics to some song. What song? I don't know. But for some reason, this song I don't know, has been bouncing around in my head like a crack-head in a church pew.

I hate when songs get stuck in my head, especially when I only know a word or two of the song. Now, if a Guns 'n Roses song was stuck up there, I'd be okay. I know the words. But when its a song you don't know, or don't know all of.....it's frustrating.

It's just a silly game our brain plays on us. Like our brain has its own MP3 player, but the playlist only has slogans from TV commercials, or short lyrics from tacky songs. No, not a cool song like the Black-Eyed Peas, "Let's Get it Started", but the Barney song, "I love you, you love me,........let's get....what? family. love. AAAAaaHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG!!

Just the other day, the phrase, "Mayonnaise and mustard, on a pickle...i love it.." kept flowing out of my mouth like, well, mayonnaise and mustard on a pickle.

I don't even think its a real song. Maybe I heard it somewhere, I don't know. But by the end of the work day, every guy working around me went home singing the same phrase, "mayonnaise and mustard....."

...on a pickle


....i love it.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory